Let me know if you like it

Coordinator
Sep 16, 2009 at 1:34 AM

I would love to know how people are using this project.

Thanks,

-Tom

Dec 26, 2009 at 8:56 PM
Edited Dec 26, 2009 at 8:58 PM

Thanks for making this available. I wrote a Windows Mobile wiki (runs on windows pc also) last year and invented a pda-friendly syntax: http://www.basic4ppc.com/forum/open-source-projects/2949-another-pocket-wiki.html

I decided to update the program with a nicer GUI and plug-in syntaxes and came across your .NET implementation of Creole. The programming language I'm using makes it easy to use .NET libraries by writing a wrapper around it (less than 10 lines of code to write a class). I'll give credit to the DLL authors and point them back here of course.

Don

Sep 26, 2010 at 8:10 PM

Thank you very much for writing this code. I am working on a small standalone wiki editor for documenting my personal projects. I wanted something that lets you edit and view the resulting html pages side by side. I was expecting it to take quite a bit of time and almost not worth doing but with this code snippet I can finish it in no time.

Thanks again,

Shulmaroo

Jul 21, 2011 at 1:34 PM

Hey thermous, great job!

Your library is just simple to learn and use! I could implement a complete wiki control in about two hour thanks to your well designed library! It take seconds to understand the interface and start to code using it, even without any sample!

Congratulations and thank you for the job!